• Ensuring timely preparation of consolidated management reporting.
• Automation of management reporting.
• Formation of the budget (forecast) of marketing activities income.
• Variance analysis, preparation of comments.
• Participation in the development of accounting policies and in the description of the company's business processes.
• Analysis of marketing activities.
• Analysis and control of receivables and payables.
• Building effective communication with partners concerning the collection of receivables and payables.
• Limited auditing.
• Analysis of turnover.
• Reconciliation of the reliability of the information on purchases in the accounting.
• Analysis of errors in accounting/management accounting, feedback to responsible employees, preparation of measures for errors elimination.
• Development and preparation of document circulation for collection of debts on marketing activitie